Avaya and Cisco Voice & Unified Communications:
Tel-Networks is a long established partner with both Cisco and Avaya, the global leaders in business communications systems. TN provides unified communications, and related services directly to leading businesses and organizations around the world. Companies of all sizes and market sectors depend on Tel-Networks for state-of-the-art communications that improve efficiency, collaboration, competitiveness and agility.
Tel-Networks unique combination of services helps companies simplify their communications and integrate with new technologies, enabling customers to unlock value and potential from their network. By embedding communications into the operations of an enterprise, Tel-Networks helps improve the way organizations operate, making people more productive, processes more flexible and customers more satisfied.
Top 5 benefits of Tel-Networks Unified Communications:
General Customers drive business success. More and more businesses are realizing a competitive advantage in their reputation for customer service. Behind every customer service victory is a strong communications infrastructure. IP communications technology offers powerful services to develop a strong customer relationship. Here’s a look at the top five VoIP services to retain customers.
1. Collaboration. Unified communications (UC) features a venue where coworkers, business partners, and clients can come together and collaborate using advanced data sharing and communications devices.
2. Communication. UC enhances business communications by bringing all available devices and modalities under one roof. The implications go beyond access--with UC, you can seamlessly transition among all available communications modalities “live.” With a click of a mouse you can escalate an instant message (IM) exchange into a phone call or even a conference call, bringing others on board. The graphic user interface facilitates the transition.
3. Mobility Access. Because UC operates across all communications devices, users enjoy unprecedented remote access to the system. Connect to your company’s internal network via wireless using your PDA, laptop, netbook, or home computer. Unified messaging ensures that all your messages--voice, email, and others--reach you in your chosen format.
4. Business process integration. UC expands the integration between data and communications applications, promoting continuity across all business processes.
5. Presence. A unique innovation is the real-time presence interface, which allows you to view the availability of all other users and their communication preferences. This cuts wasted time tracking down available users and leaving messages. For example, a customer support specialist can use the presence application to identify an available expert qualified to answer a particular customer question.